AutoScanner Opel CAN is a software and hardware solution (also known as OpelScan, Opel-Scan, Opel-Scanner) for Opel diagnostics and some advanced functions.
The kit includes also our USB security dongle, which will allow you to activate any of our Pro or Flasher licenses.
Attention!! The licenses are not included, they need to be purchased separately.
It supports the following models:
- Agila-B (2008-2010);
- Antara (2007-2010);
- Ascona (1987-1989);
- Astra-F (1992-2002);
- Astra-G (1998-2006);
- Astra-H (2004-2010);
- Astra-J (2010-);
- Calibra (1990-1997);
- Corsa-A/Combo (1987-1993);
- Corsa (Vita)-B (1993-2000);
- Corsa (Vita)-C (2001-2010);
- Corsa (Vita)-D (2007-2010);
- Frontera-A (1992-1998);
- Frontera-B (1999-2003);
- Insignia (2009-2010);
- Kadett-E (1987-1991);
- Meriva-A (2003-2009);
- Meriva-B (2010-);
- Omega-A (1987-1994);
- Omega-B (1994-2003);
- Senator-B (1987-1993);
- Sintra (1997-1999);
- Speedster/VX220 (2001-2006);
- Tigra-A (1995-2000);
- Tigra-B (2005-2010);
- Vectra-A (1989-1995);
- Vectra-B (1996-2001);
- Vectra-C/Signum (2002-2010);
- Zafira-A (1999-2005);
- Zafira-B (2005-2010);
- Suzuki Grand Vitara (2005-2010);
- Saab 9-3 CAN (2002-2010);
Diagnostics of ALL electronic systems is supported on most models:
- Engine Management Automatic;
- Transmission Distributor Transmission 4WD;
- ABS — Anti-Lock Brake System and ESP — Electronic Stability Program;
- Traction Control;
- Air Bag Immobilizer and ATWS — Anti-Theft Warning System;
- Central Door Locking System;
- Info Display;
- Power Steering;
- Audio System;
- Air Conditioning System and Climate Control;
- Sliding Roof;
- Electronic Seat Memory;
- Add-On Heater;
- Headlamp Leveling Device;
- And many others…
New models and systems are added regularly.
The following functions are available when working with the systems mentioned above:
- Reading ID parameters of control units: VINs (stored, for example, in the ECU), unit numbers as a spare part, hardware and software (firmware) versions, system type or model (e.g. engine models for the ECU), etc.
- Fault codes reading and clearing. Fault codes definition, error status (current or stored) and conditions under which the control unit registers the fault code.
- Viewing the current parameters of the control system. Besides the list of digital values, one parameter is represented graphically in this mode. In addition, standard values are provided for a number of parameters.
- Enhanced mode of parameters graphic analysis: in this mode you can see up to 4 charts of parameter variations simultaneously.
- Actuators control: valves, nozzles, ignition coils, fans, indicator lamps, relays, controllers, etc. For some tests there are tooltips containing test realization conditions.
- Memory (firmware) reading of some control units.
- Mileage correction for some dashboard types (through the diagnostic link connector) Vectra B 1996-2002. VDO, Astra G VDO, Zafira A (till 2000).
- Transponder keys replacement for immobilizers of the first (IMMO1), second (IMMO2) and third (IMMO3 Vectra C, Astra H, Corsa D) generation (login is required).
- Trip computer (Board Computer) and control system (Check Control) enabling on some GID displays of Astra H and Zafira B
- Programming of different modules configuration (including cruise control activation) and CAN network (low, medium and high speed) for some models.
- Clutch bleeding and engagement point adjustment for robotized MTA of the following models: Astra H, Vectra C, Zafira B, Corsa D.
The device software has friendly interface and is regularly updated.
There are no reviews yet.