Welcome Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
OpelScannerCANPRO / Опель мерива щиток приборов
« Last post by zafar on November 04, 2020, 23:04:41 »
Привет всем, подскажите процедуру замены щитка приборов, опель мерива 2004 года, достаточно ресетнут опелсканером,  как и при замене   моторного?
Обновление ChipLoaderNG, версия 3.4.0: добавлен новый модуль [53] Mercedes Delphi CRD — OBD2 для ChipLoaderNG.

Только с 03 по 23 ноября 2020 г. включительно на модуль действует акция

Подробнее на сайте: https://ecutools.ru/publications/chiploaderng-update-03112020/

Телефон: 8 (800) 550-09-58 (только по вопросам поставки и оплаты, консультации по техническим вопросам ведем по e-mail).
Время работы: с 10 до 19 часов по московскому времени (GMT +4) c понедельника по пятницу.

#ChipLoaderNG #chiptuning #tool #software #тюнинг #чиптюнинг #оборудование #обновление #ECUTools
OpelScannerCANPRO / Re: Insignia B - Pocket Gauges
« Last post by NIGHTCD on November 03, 2020, 01:44:58 »
Hi,

Know this, but looks like something is missing when there is nothing there.
som if there is some solution for this it would be nice, i can make my car available for checking if the Opel-Scanner team is willing to look at this..

Regards
« Last post by Albrown on November 02, 2020, 14:43:59 »
You can disable the left pocket guage so it's blank if oil pressure doesn't work
« Last post by warhamstr on November 01, 2020, 05:04:09 »
Hi,

thanks for the reply, if the gauge could be on the left side to remove the dodgy oil temp that is not working it would be nice.
or if someone could crack the nut with the oil temp, it would be even better.

Regards
Would be very nice. Missing working oil temp gauge om my '14 diesel holds me from upgrading the cluster...
« Last post by NIGHTCD on October 31, 2020, 16:05:19 »
Hi,

thanks for the reply, if the gauge could be on the left side to remove the dodgy oil temp that is not working it would be nice.
or if someone could crack the nut with the oil temp, it would be even better.

Regards
« Last post by Albrown on October 30, 2020, 14:27:10 »
The red needle cluster can have boost pressure in the right pocket guage in stead of battery, but that's all. Not found a way to have any other guages shown, but I didn't wan to use too many tokens trying to work it out, but I dont think the cluster has the software despite it being in the manual
ScanMyOpel Android app / Re: Astra G Airbag
« Last post by fustok on October 27, 2020, 13:53:31 »
Hi Artur.

Is there a way to install your app on my laptop windows based?
If yes, can you point me to the info like what characteristics should have the laptop?
The cost of the app?
Which device/OBD to use with the windows app?

thank you very much.
fustok
Thank you.
fustok
ok, so I think I can already answer to some of my questions.
for
1 - Android app with ELM 327 OBD adapter 1.4 or 1.4b based.
     Going around the WWW I found a guy on youtube saying this should works without any hardware update:
     https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B083VW2JQC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A2RQ78M8IGG1E3&psc=1

2- I cannot diagnose the Airbag issues because of the ELM limitation.
    but can at least reset the airbag light on the dash?
    or should I go with the laptop/and other windows app?

3- can I use the app with the proper elm adapter to diagnose the AC?

thank you very much.
fustok
First hello All.

Second thank you to have accepted my registration request on this blog. This is my very first blog entry, so apology if I do some mistakes in my English or if I post things together or not in the proper/correct space (just let me know and I will correct my self).

I have a general request.
I would like to use the android app with my Opel Astra G 1.4 16v 08/1998.

A have some questions:
1- can you suggest me please an obd2 device that works with the android app in combination with my Astra?
    I have an original BT Carly gen2 but during the connection process it get errors (it works fine with other cars not Opel but the one I want to diagnose is the only Opel I have and the workshop
   connect with their billion euro devise without problem, so the issue I think is on the obd device not compatible with my Opel)

2- I have the airbag light on on the dash. this happened when the seats were moved. I checked the cables seats and looks connected.
    will the app help to understand better what to look for to diagnose the aribag light? can be reset the light with the app?

3- the AC does not works. but I see the light in the cabin turn on, and the power of the car go down when it turns on (but no cold air).
    will the app help to understand better what to look for to diagnose the AC? if for example is the compressor or other element?

I will be really grateful if you can give me some advices and maybe point me to the right direction :)

Thank you.
fustok.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10