Welcome Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Crazy really nude cumshot !!!  (Read 54 times)

Offline Alexishit

Crazy really nude cumshot !!!
« on: April 03, 2019, 11:29:33 »
I stood there hoping my face wasn't betraying my dismay. This was getting worse by the minute. If Jenna had been watching, then she saw how hot Becca and I had been getting. Her parents were old-fashioned and she had always given me the impression that she was a little sheltered, and my little dance had been pretty blatant. Still, I decided to try to play it off."Fine," I said triumphantly. "That's what I want. If you're right and this story turns out to be wrong, I will wear your UNC gear every weekend, all weekend, for a month. But if I'm right, you have to let me cum on your face.""Sure. I love watching Anne with someone. I know she'd love to with you! We just need to keep them in the same room."A few days later when I met the roommate at a happy hour, I knew I was in a tough spot. The girl was gorgeous. Her name was Cassidy, which also should have been a warning.

Anja came, her pussy squeezing on my cock. Then she came again."Sure. I love watching Anne with someone. I know she'd love to with you! We just need to keep them in the same room.""Hmmm," Jenna purred as she ran her hands up and down his chest. "Damn, you're hot!""Sure," I said.