Welcome Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Language  (Read 38976 times)

Offline BBernes

Language
« on: September 09, 2008, 16:08:45 »
This forum is basicly usless for pepole that do not write Russian, that renders the search function dead.
I understand that it is easy to write in your native language but that exludes the rest of the world.

I hope that there is place a for everyone.

Offline Treig

• AdvancedUser
Re: Language
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 16:55:51 »
It's true. But you still can ask something if you want. Nobody says "we don't like english talking people here".

Situation is based on number of registered users talking russian - i think it's about 99%.
As you know there are many different nationalityes and languages on the former USSR space -but all of them uses russian as international language.
It is possible to make translation using automatic translators for all messages, but it would be very far from normal undestandable language.

Offline Artur

• Administrator
    • OpelScanner
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 23:26:51 »
This forum is basicly usless for pepole that do not write Russian, that renders the search function dead.
I understand that it is easy to write in your native language but that exludes the rest of the world.

I hope that there is place a for everyone.

Treig - you are wrong saying about 99% of forum user speak russian. Yes, many of our customers are form CIS countries, but at the same time there are customers almost from all European countries. Based on my approximate assumptions, the number of English speaker forum users may exceed 30% of total amount of users.

There is no restriction for English-speaking users. We even made forum's interface in 2 languages - Eng and Rus.
Every one is welcome to write in English here - this is interantional forum. We can separate English topics from Russian, if this will help people  feel more comfortable on our forum.

Your comments and suggestions are welcomed!

Offline BBernes

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 02:08:35 »
Sharing and excanging information is vital, espesialy in car diagnostic.
I use the product on almost every Opel model on the marked and i feel i can contribute
and also learn from others but the way this forum works now, even if a thread is started in
English you stumble upon an answer that you cant read.

Offline Artur

• Administrator
    • OpelScanner
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 03:51:07 »
In any cases you can start thread in English without hesitations - we try to do our best to provide you with answers in English.

Offline BBernes

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 09:44:48 »
The English section was a great idea.  :)

Offline iginko79

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 16:36:14 »
yes ennglish forum rulez  ;)

Offline asm

• Astra-H
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 16:01:31 »
Is there some instructions or good example how to create special symbols? For example I would like to have Polish menu, but there is some letters that english and german does not have.

Offline Futurama

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 07:16:33 »
i think the english section is ok...but rarly used :(

Offline sandu

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 17:50:46 »
Google translator helps.